Wednesday, August 25, 2004

No Classes...

The rain was kinda strong today and luckily the school cancelled classes from 9:30 am onwards.

That was the first (hopefully not the last) suspension of classes due to bad (is it really bad for me?) weather that I got in my college life. Although it was kinda sucky since I only had 2 classes today anyway, just english and literature from 9:30 to 11:30. But still, staying in bed a bit longer than usual and not going to school at all was better than going to school today.

Went up and down (hmm back and forth arr ewan) with the car in the garage. I really think something is wrong with it but I just cant put a finger on it. Oh well I think my dad's coming home on Sunday so I'll just ask him to check it out.

I chatted and downloaded stuff all day. I'm now addicted to the game on the gba called Shining Force 2: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon. It's a turn based strategy/rpg game that has a neat story. It ate most of my time today. hehee oh well.

When it was around 4:30 I decided to sleep. I always thought that there are two best things to do during rainy or cool weather. One of them was sleeping (which I did) and the other one was cuddling with your special someone (which I couldn't do ehehe since Ive got no special someone yet).

Woke up at around 7:30. I fixed some stuff for school tomorrow. I think there would be classes already although it's still a bit rainy. Anywayz, I read the poems (sa aking iniibig) of my classmates in filipino. I was amazed at how great my classmates are in writing poems. Kinda felt like my own creation wouldnt be able to stand against them oh welpz haha.

Thought for the day:
I'll Rememember to Love, You taught me how...

No comments: