Monday, June 28, 2004

Free cuts

A pretty dull day in school.

Woke up at 7 am, saw the text from Angeline uy stating that our english prof. would not be able to come to our class. So this made me relax a bit and I slept for an hour more.

Woke up again at 8 am, took a bath already, Even if my class would start at 10:30, I decided that I wanted to be in ateneo at an early time since the clouds were dark and it might rain so I might as well go while it's still dry.

Arrived in Ateneo at 9:20. I realized that if I still had a class in english, i would stil be able to make it on time even if I left a little earlier than usual. So I headed for our room in Berchman's hall and saw some blockmates. A lot of them where talking about the film that mr. remoto asked us to watch (Naglalayag) and some of them were talking, while some were listening to some of our other blockmates, play the guitar.

After about an hour, it was time for our next class to begin. But then Mr. Remoto didnt arrive so I had another free cut. THis time the english block left the classroom and scattered all over the campus hehe.

I headed to Colayco for the org sign up thingies, but then I realized that I didnt have my wallet so I just decided that I would join the orgs tomorrow. After that I went to the caf to drink and talk to some of my blockmates.

Then we had physics class. As usual it was pretty boring. Haha at least even if Im bored and sleepy during the class I am still able to understand most of the lesson that was being discusssed.

After physics class, we walked a long way to Bel for our 1st intact class We had fun during intact since it had groupdynamics and it was kinda relaxing after a day in school.

I then headed to the covered courts. Even if I had a free cut in Pe because of the cheer rally, I still went since I wanted to play some basketball. Luckily, I spotted a friend who brought a ball with him so I was able to shoot around and even have a 1 on 1 match.

After the game, I headed for home. I guess I was pretty tired because when I reached the house. I just rested on the couch and before I know it, I fell asleep.

Hehe I woke up at around 8 pm and then fixed my stuff and then chatted a bit and downloaded some songs and then watched the Metro Manila Film Festival. "Naglalayag" got a lot of the awards, so Im quite pleased that I was able to watch it.

Thought for the day:
Maybe tonight, You'd be here in my arms...

No comments: