Monday, October 18, 2004

2 Fast, 2 Furious

Yehey! Monday and I dont have to go to school.

Woke up at around 7:30. I didn't have anything to do so I watched the 2 fast, 2 furious vcd I bought yesterday. The cars were cool. Hehe finally it's not all about straight street racing but it included turns ahaha. Damn can't wait for the completion of intial d 4th stage ahaha.

After watching I went to ali mall to return my anime vcds (green green). But then they said that it would still take a week before they can replace my cd's oh well a wasted trip.

I had some coins in my pocket so I played at the arcades. I guess i was still a bit caught up with the cars from the movie since the only games I played were driving games hehe.

oh well I hope they get the replacement of my cds soon. Im bored here hehe.

Glacial Love
Currently Listening to:
Psycho Le Cernu - With

No comments: