Sunday, September 05, 2004

Essays...

Busy day at home...

I had to do 2 essays for my english class. One of them was the 3rd revision of my feature article essay and the other was the Critical paper. The feature article essay was pretty easy, just some grammar checks and some sentence fixes where needed. I was stumped on the critical paper though, I guess it took me a lot of time just thinking how I'm gonna start them. O well I just typed a whole lot of words and I wish that I'll get a decent grade. I think there would still be time for revisions on the essays so I guess it would still be ok.

I finally found the digicam cable, so I guess I'll be bringing the cam everyday starting tomorrow. I really am addicted to pictures.

Thought for the day:
Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought... - JFK

No comments: