Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Caught in the Act...

Oh man Wednesday it's a very slow day argh.

We had a library day for english so I spent it at the lib taking down notes for our research paper. Then it was a free cut in literature so I just stayed in the library.

I was feeling very sluggish in our physics class. I was too lazy that I didnt want to take down notes in my notebook. So I took out my digicam and tried to take a shot at the blackboard but my teacher caught me and got angry. She thought that I was taking a picture of her. Darn why would I wanna take a pic of my physics prof? rarr. Anywayz she told us she'd give us handouts so it's ok.

Pe was free cut so I just chatted a bit with some friends and went home early hehe.

Currently Listening To:
Sugar - Go The Distance

No comments: