Thursday, November 11, 2004

From the RSF...

Ive still got 2 hours and 30 minutes to go til classes ahaha damn.

Damn this rsf keyboard ahaha.

Had this quiz in Math, The worst i can get is 4 ahaha but it was over 10 and i didnt have a clue on how to do the second five point problem so I guess I'll get a 6 as the highest I can get.

Ive just printed my ES Stuff, Later Im gonna get some scissors cut this thing and have it laminated. I also got Hans' pots for the Lab tomorrow. Hehe Im a little nervous I dont think I can do well with plants but Oh well kaya yan!

Wonder what I'll do next ahahha darn it. I should really go to the gym so that My time won't be wasted oh welpz.

Glacial Love
Currently Listening to:
none (walang speakers at songs na matino dito sa computer na gamit ko eh)

No comments: