Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Reawakening...

Spent my day with friends...

I was almost late for math, I dunno maybe even late ahh basta. Ewan ang sabog. Kaming sa likod, Richmond, I and this other girl, (actually most of the time kami ni richmond) usap tulong na lang ahaha. Im kinda happy that im getting the lessons in math. I might actually pass this course.

I went to water my es project. Hassle may tumubo nga nagiisa naman ahaha sana yung ibang seeds tumubo pa. After that timeout, time to use the Clean and Clear thingie I bought ahahaha.

Went with Chris to Starbucks. Saw His Girlfriend (Lalaine) and a friend of Lalaine (Farah ata yun). Ayun kulitan lang, mostly about celfone and stuff ahaha. We had to leave at around 10:15 since the girls have classes.

Then we went to the Ctc com labs to spend the remaining hour and 30 minutes. Checked our friendster accounts and also the email thingies hehehe.

Filipino was ok. We had a quiz I got a measly 8 out of 15 oh well. I read the book but then I guess it didn't really register in my mind...

Chris was kind enough to Drive Miah, Vanjo and I to the MRT station. And I think Anje was also given a ride home by Chris ahaha. Iba na talaga kapag nakacefiro ahahaha. (Hmm according to our teacher mali ang "nakacefiro" it should have been "gumagamit ng kotseng cefiro" so there).

Arrived home at around 2:00. Just watched tv and downloaded some songs. Chatted with some people after ahaha. Ang saya nung usapan namin ni Nikki ahaha wala lang. :P

Im Starting to watch the series called Lovers in Paris. Hmm maganda siya nakakaooh ahahaa. Two out of Two pa ko in short walang sablay!

Hayy I guess this is life, sabi nga sa charmed ang paghandle ng sadness ganito You Grieve and then You Move On...
Well I guess Im moving on na ahaha. At sabi nga ni Utada Hikaru, Movin' On without you...

Ahahaa Ewan parang ang lught ng feeling ko, sabi nga ng Pretty In Pink (tama ba yun?) Ang Gaan Gaan ng Feeling... Tama ganyan nga parang tinuloy pa ni Sandara Park ng sabihin niyang Walang Sabit ahaha yan ganyan ang pakiramdam ko ngayon...

Ewan ko na nga lang kung anong pakiramdam ko kapag nagreact na siya wahahaha.

Glacial Love
Currently Listening to:
UFO Baby OST - Boy Meets Girl

No comments: