Tuesday, November 09, 2004

If You Were Here

The train's gone, and I am standing alone.
I think of you and wonder if you think of me, too.
I'm back to the town that I was born in.
To think of my life and to start it over with you.

Cause, you know, we've been in a maze of love.
And we are losing control to get away.
Here I am walking on the hill in this town.
Like in my childhood that seems like yesterday.
If... you... were... here with me.
You could feel the way I do now.
If... you... were... here with me.
You could see what I am looking for now.

I need to come to the hill on my own
When I feel lonely, dreaming of the future to come.
The feel of the wind makes me understand.
That I will have to face the problem to overcome

Btw...
Happy bday Mama!


Glacial Love
Currently Listening to:
DDR - If You Were Here

No comments: