Thursday, May 13, 2004

Feel the pain...

I had a pretty active day, even if my right ear hurts like hell...

Woke up at around 6:30 am, even if i slept quite late since my ear hurted. I guess its also the reason why I woke up, i guess my body cant take it anymore.

Even if it was painful, I still wen to megamall to skate. I saw Ate Louann and Kuya Kitt, hehe I havent really seen those two in a long time. Makes me want to return to ice hockey as soon as possible. I also saw Jeipi and Jami hehe but then I wasnt really able to talk to them since Jeipi was busy with his students, and Jami was busy practicing. The rink was in bad condition though, Im guessing the pipes were broke since there is a part that had been cordoned of because of very thin ice, there were a lot of people too so it wasnt really that enjoyable to skate...

After skating, I played at the quantum arcade, I was doing quite well in dance maniax hehe and then i decidedd to pull of some exhibition moves and well everything turned bad, there was this guy though who played after me and he was quite good since he pulled off so many difficult moves and was still able to maintain a 497 combo score...

After quantum i decided to go to timezone, im finally getting the hang of the intial d game, i was able to beat 2 opponents straight but lost to the final one on the easy stage, i guess my car needs more power and a better skilled driver hehe

When i went home, i tried to download the song in my dreams from the dance maniax series, hehe with luck i was able to find one source who let me download the song off him.

Then i went to the ENT, and after cleaning up both my ears he said that i had an "impacted cerumen" thingie on my right ear, to be honest at first i thought i wasted my time there since even if he cleaned it my ear still hurt.

When i went home the pain started to get worse, so i applied the prescribed medicine on my right ear, well after sleeping for a while i guess my ear is a whole lot better, so thanks doc! i didnt waste my time after all :)

hehe this is quite long probably because a lot of things happened to me today... which is something new for this summer hehe

No comments: