Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Sleepless...

I havent slept since yesterday...

May 25, 2004

Didn't really do anything, I wasnt able to go to lsgh to distirbute yearbooks, I got kinda lazy and I also had to stay home coz my mom was about to leave for africa hehe. I was chatting the whole day and playing some computer games. Another one of those super boring days i guess...

May 26, 2004.

Again I wasn't able to go to lsgh since my driving lessons were rescheduled to an earlier time. Damn so much for holding on to the last moments of my high school life. As i said eralier, I didnt have any sleep so I was kinda woozy hahaha. But then the driving instructor said that i was great awhile ago and my reaction time was very nice, hmm makes me wonder if i need to be sleepy to be able to drive pretty well. I still have to go the ear doctor's office (around 5 o clock) so i guess I'll go now and blog about it later.

Wow i had around 20 typographical errors while doing this blog my hands are not hitting the proper keys anymore hehe i need some sleep... well 21 now coz i typoed again while typing this.

Parting thought:
Kagabi kayakap ko ang unan, at napanaginipan kita, sana ngayon sa panaginip ko ang unan at ikaw na ang kayakap ko...

No comments: