Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy Mother's Day

As Im writing this mother's day came up...

Well what to say? I dunno since its mother's day today im gonna write sumthin for my mother I guess...

A thought for mother's I guess... Try to avoid talking about how great the son or daughter of your friend is. It kinda puts ur child in an awkward position. It could make him feel that your expecting something from him and you want him to be better... Especially if your gonna talk about how great the child is when it comes to treating the mom (and dad) to different material things. And thinking out loud "How about my child will he act like this as well?" doesnt help also, it could actually frustrate him or her...

Another thought, hehe taken from the korean film my sassy girl. Hehe never tell your child that he is smart, he will never study after knowing that ahaha..

Oh well that's all for now...

Happy mom's day to all your moms!

No comments: