Sunday, March 21, 2004

Hanggang Dito na lamang at hanggang sa muli (part2)

Well graduation was today...

Today was kinda anticlimactic. Hehe although I was already in quite a sentimental mood during the days leading up to graduation day today seemed normal. Hehe no crying, no tears, not that much emotion besides happiness. It could be because the school is an all boy's school so we could have been keeping our emotions to ourselves and it made the atmosphere not conducive to emotions or It could also be that Im cvery confident in the bonds that I have formed with my friends during my high school life that's why I am not worried at all about the fact that we are going our separate ways. I guess I have faith on those bonds, faith that they will be able to traverse and overcome the distance brought about by our difference of choices in school.

No comments: