Monday, March 15, 2004

Solitary Cross...

Graduation Practice started today

A lot of things happened. In the morning I was a little bit saddened by the fact that I was not able to make it to the top 20 of the batch. I guess part of the sadness comes from the belief that I deserved a spot there than some others, then again I may be wrong. The ball pics were also given to us today. My date was actually very pretty but I guess I wrecked the picture because of my weird smile... Then grad practice started and it was very boring hehe. Afterwards we went to Gale to make copies of the group ball pics and it took so long, it took around 2 hours and 30 minutes but I guess seeing the pictures kinda made it worth the wait.

The ball pics did make me think about some things that happened during the ball. Hehe It made me realize that different people have different views regarding intimacy, aggresiveness and stuff like that. Some would enjoy it, some don't care and some feel uneasy about it. I guess I also realized that aggresiveness is a relative term. Some may view those kinds of acts as plain friendliness, some would see it as being romantic while some see it as taking advantage of some sorts so it would be a reason for uneasiness. I guess it also depends on how the person knows you. Maybe my "normal" self aint the one who would be a little aggressive so maybe my partner would feel a little uncomfortable. Finally, I think it also depends on the relationship that you have with someone, I guess when you have a friendly relationship and then you do some things that may seem that friends dont normally do hehe I guess it would really make someone feel uneasy... oh well

I guess this is one of the few times where I have really felt that
from the depths of my soul, a thing called loneliness is coming...

No comments: