Sunday, March 07, 2004

the Circle of the moon...

Grad ball was yesterday so no blogging for me...

Here's what happened:

Hmm woke up and played nba live, texted pau (my date) told her to call me as soon as she wakes up so that we can finalize the things for the evening. Then I bought my tie as soon as the malls opened, it was a black tie, to match my black coat and red longsleeves. Then I finally bought the initial d cds. When I reached home there was still some time before I start to prepare so I watched my cds. Then I took a bath, got dressed and went to fetch my date. Hehe I was so damn nervous, I dont know even if I knew that I was the shy type, what I felt couldn't be attributed to shyness hehe I guess the thought of meeting parents of my friends really scare me haha. Thanks to paula's brother we were able to locate her house quite easily. My date looked beautiful in her olive dress and her parents were very kind. As we were on the road we noticed how beautiful the sun was because of tje circle and the moon was so nice as well. Then we headed to lsgh only to realize that we were too early. so we circled the ortigas complex so that we can kill some time. When we arrived at Lsgh, Aaron and Iking were already there and so we chatted a bit, searched for that beautiful moon and then finally went up. After getting our pictures taken we went down again to talk to some friends. Finally when the ball started we ate and then talked and saw the presentation about our high school life. The band (I think they were called mute madness ) was nice. Then we had a blast when the group decided to take pics we had 11 straight shots and we ran out of positions hehe... Then we danced and then talked and then I guess the ball was basically over. The gang decided to go to starbucks where we drank and ate and some played cards, then It was time for the beautiful evening to completely end. We took Paula to her house and then I headed for home...

Heres what I think about it:

I told you before, it was really a great night. I want to thank all the people who were involoved in the ball for giving me something to really remember when i think about my high school life. I dont know, I asked my date about myself, I asked her, how am I as a date, I guess she really didnt answer me thinking that I was just weirding out. But in reality I really hoping for an answer, I guess I believed that how I acted, or what my impression on the girl during that night would show how ready I am to be in a relationship. Even if Paula, my date, was just my friend, she was after all the girl I took to the last formal thingie of my high school life, so that would kinda reflect how I would do on future relations, hehe I dunno I guess Im thinkin to far ahead but who knows?

Dlsu - Apex was also today, damn I had to wake up at 5 30 even if i slept at around 2:00 just to take the english test, I really felt it was easy but my head wasn't right. The test was filled with essays and it required some previous knowledge which I know I had but they just wouldn't come out. I guess I needed more sleep. Oh well there were a lot of chinitas in the room so I guess that makes up for it hahahaha

No comments: