Thursday, March 11, 2004

The Answer...

My uncle came to the philippines today.

I was hyped I woke up at 3 am probably because of the excitement about my uncle. Heeh didnt have anything to do so I made a 4A pbase site (www.pbase.com/lsgh4A2004) hehe had a difficult time uploading due to my crappy connection. Then it happened my uncle came, It was great to see him again after a year. Hehe of course the things that he got for me were great as well. Of course the Shoes were great that I cant stop blabbing about it hehe. Then the practice for our presentation came, and then the yearbook cd thingie in eastwood and finally the trip to podium. hehe I guess we were a little bit wiser now and spent far lesser than we did before. I found another addiction though, the dance dance thingie that uses hands hehe...

oh well that's basically what happened today.

No comments: