Thursday, March 04, 2004

The end has come...

today was the last academic day of my high school life...

Senti mode again. I guess it's pretty difficult to part with 10 years of lsgh life. It seems even more difficult once I think about the uncertainty of the future. When you are not sure if you will be able to see the set of guys taht you call friends. If you would be able to still share the same moments that you had with them...
Well Im not breaking into tears...
yet hehe damn I can really get sentimental at times.

Hmm My buddies and I played billiards at galle, beside us was a girl singing Till I met you on the videoke machine, now the song is stuck on my head...
(Till I met you, I never knew what love was. Till I met you This feeling seems to grow more everyday...) Hey now that I think about it, this song was sung by the MC glee club too haha, wow I guess I enjoyed their concert more than I thought.
Too bad I can't really relate to the song though...

No comments: