Monday, November 06, 2006

Everywhere...

I consider the past Sunday as the last day of vacation. This because the week ahead requires me to go to school for getting my advisement slip, grades and reg form. Then enrollment and payment. These things would actually just take probably a couple of days from the week, but it sure breaks the days when I could just bum at home, watch tv, listen to music or surf the net all day.

Despite the need to wake up early for me to beat the rush in getting the advisement slips and grades and stuff, again I can't sleep. For some reason I think I've really been affected by yesterday's "events." As i said in last night's post, it seems pretty ironic that when things seem like they are supposed to stop, the more they come back to you, the more they attach themselves to you.

Cause everytime I look
You're never there
And everytime I sleep
You're always there

Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes
It's you I see
You're everything I know
That makes me believe
I'm not alone

You're in everyone I see
So tell me
Do you see me?


For some reason I'm trying to fit the events yesterday into that song. It seems possible but there are some parts where it doesn't really jive with the idea.

This is really getting frustrating I don't know why I'm very very affected by the events. Could it be that I have something else going on within me...?

No comments: