Friday, November 03, 2006

19

Another November 2 has passed, I am now 19 years old...

I didn't really go to great lengths to celebrate my birthday, actually the only thing that makes it different from any other day was the birthday greetings and the dinner with the family.

I guess I started day by watching simpsons, then chatting with Jeerah and James, texting early greeters, then playing word racer with Jeerah til around 4:30 in the morning. And because I stayed up quite late, I woke up at 11:00 and wasn't really able to do much haha. I just watched some tv, went to the gym, went back home played some games on the computer, then went out again to buy a webcam. After that a family dinner, played poker online, chatted a bit, and that's basically it.

Really not that special or anything I guess. Oh yeah, I'm 0 for everything on the wish list I made so that's a bummer. The Lakers won though so it's still good.


365 more days til I stop being a teenager...

No comments: