Thursday, March 24, 2005

Antipolo

Rarr pupunta kami ng antipolo...

Been a while since I last went there, I don't like to go there since I'd be so damn bored, there's a tv but there's no cable, a vcd player but it's not in my room, there are some magazines but I'm pretty sure I've read them all, oh well. Good thing I've got a sun sim hehe...

I don't know it's just gonna be 2 days and 2 nights ahaha (actually 2 and a half nights since we a're going there tonight) but rarr I guess I'll be so bored ahaha...

Well anywayz I guess I'll just drive around the village, I guess that's the only thing that can take away some boredom. Rarr

I guess I'll use some of the time to reflect too. Been saying more prayers now, I guess I could use the blank days for more reflections...

Hmm narinig ko lang kanina medyo napa awww ako ahaha:
Kahit Ikaw ay lumayo
At masaktan ako
Asahan na 'di maglalaho...

Ang pag-ibig ko'y tanging sa'yo lamang
Kung kaya giliw dapat mong malaman
Minsan lang kitang iibigin
Minsan lang kitang mamahalin
Ang pagmamahal sa'yo'y walang hangganan
Dahil ang minsan ay magpakailanman


Currently Listening to:
Regine Velasquez - Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin

No comments: