Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Kiss Me, Hug Me and Never Ever Let Me Go...

hmm shall i say emotionally spent? hehe pero ewan i hope may silbi yung pagkagamit sa emotion ko...

Ii just poured my heart and soul into one conversation, funny that even if this must have been the (more or less) 15th time it happened to us, I'm still whole, we are still together, I'm still breathing her name, still holding on to her, still loving her...

Many times this has happened, many things said, many reasons on why she has to go, a few reasons why I want her to stay, but much more reasons to love her...

For now we are ok, she told me, and I find myself believing... I know that going for this is going to be hard, but even now I still find comfort in the fact that by doing this, by going through all this there might just be a chance that she will be with me. This events may happen again for the 16th,17th or 100th time but I'm willing to take it, It is painful that I know but I can feel that this pain would be more bearable than the pain that comes if she would leave me...

Knowing these kinds of circumstances I realize that to fight for this may not be the most rational or practical thing to do. But as Alden said...

hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable...

My heart isn't unbreakable... so I guess I will never be practical when it comes to this...

Thought this may sound selfish but this time I'm more determined to keep my heart intact because I realize the pain that it would cause me if she leaves like this, I will not allow my heart to break thus I shall fight for her...

She is my happiness, and I'm holding onto her... Words that she said are more than enough assurance that I'm doing the right thing...

I Love Faye Librojo Ibasco... At least to the extent of what I know of love. I love her though I can't really describe how I know. And though her circumstances try to dampen the emotion I still find myself burning with that emotion I feel for her. Though events us like this cause us pain, I love her. Though I haven't touched her, I love her. And although she may not know it, I still love her...

I guess the things that I do reflect the way I feel for her. I guess I wouldn't really try to hold on or strive to never give up if I didn't believe in what we feel for each other. Though at times I seem doubtful, filled with questions and uncertainties, deep down (if you can believe me) I never waivered. Even now I still hold firm to that belief... that's why I strive, that's why I continue.

I try not to say
the words that might scare you away
I know down inside
You are mine and I'm your true love
Please no more dreaming...


Kinda conceited don't you think? But in a way I do feel the same, I do hope it comes true now, I do hope we start putting our dream of being with each other into reality.

So many uncertainties, so many things that are unsure, plenty of confusion and nearly broken dreams but one thing stil holds true:

I'll love Faye till the rest of my days....

No matter who tries to stop me, no matter what they do to me, I will. This is my belief, my leap of faith in the emotion that engulfs my very existence right now. Im already swept away by it, and there's no denying it, I'm actually enjoying this emotion, and I've got nothing else to do about it except believe...

I'll Kiss You, Hug You and Never Ever Let You Go...

Currently Listening to:
Loveholic - Kiss Me Hold Me

No comments: