Thursday, November 01, 2007

Save the turtles... Save the world.

I was tasked with doing the powerpoint for our group's final Theology 151 presentation, our topic was about the pawikans in the Philippines. I needed a turtle to use in the powerpoint, a mascot of some sorts and so I got one from the net, which was basically the easiest and probably most prevalent thing to do.

However I went with a black background with the power point and the image i got from the net had a white square around it. So instead of just cropping/lassoing or magically erasing the background. I went and just pen tooled the whole thing and made a vectorized turtle image hehe, Part of it was a practice for my photoshop thing i guess but the other is the constant reminder of my CS 176 professor about copyright images hehe.

No comments: