Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tueday's 1-2 Punch: ITM 122 and CS 156

've been sitting in front of a computer for 4 hours and 30 minutes straight. Normally this would have been perfectly ok as I had been known to really sit and stare at a monitor for hours, however in this situation the computers are not equipped with computer games and I'm also not typing a paper for class. I could choose to listen to the discussion that is happening in front but what are the chances of that?

ITM 122's course name seemed like fun, ITM 122: Gaming and Management Games, well after 2 meetings we havent really started playing any games yet, hopefully things would pick up next week/meeting.

CS 156 is Management of Communications Technology, it's quite a boring class filled with lectures and powerpoint slides save for the occasional quips from the prof..

On the flipside at least I get to blog again, haven't really been active in doing that, I'm also planning on fixing the layout of both my blog and multiply account but I haven't got the time to do that yet.

No comments: