Tuesday, October 10, 2006

These Days...

Before I actually typed this blog, I read through many of my previous posts dating back to the start of this blog. I noticed that there was a time when I religiously posted nearly every day, but now posts come few and far between... I don't think it's really the hectic schedules or the lack of even that contributes to this but perhaps a reason that I already tackled before.

I think that it is partly a lack of inspiration to actually write these things. A lack of inspiration that stems from the realiztaion that as of now, no one would really care about what I write in this blog. As I wrote before, I guess deep in the heart of every blogger, is the yearning for someone to actually read the blog...

Currently Listening to:
Bamboo - These Days

No comments: