Friday, January 13, 2006

dreaming of love and star-showers

I want to be a star, a star that would shine for you when the nyt sky seems dull and lonely. I want to be a star, a star in the sky that you could look up to when you want to hold back the tears that wants to rush down your cheeks. I want to be a star, a star you could whisper your dreams and fancies. I want to be a star, a star that could fall and go down the earth if you need to make a wish, a shooting star. I may lose my shine and flame battling till i reach the ground but atleast the moment i hit the ground, i know i carried something far greater than the streak of luster... a spark of hope the moment my friend wished. This December 14 (wat tym man sya dumating) although i can't be one of those sparkling beauties falling down tonight, i can be a friend.

: )

No comments: