Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Initial D version 3

Hmm some things happened yesterday so before I go to the feature presentation hehe flashback muna...

Hmm Well the day was pretty routine at first hehe. Math (as usual I wasn't able to understand) and English (bored hehe).

Fun (?) started during lit class... For some reason Mr. Remoto keeps on telling me that he's not bitter ahaha. I guess it started when I joked about him being bitter well anywayz...

Then ES, hmm amazing race type lesson/presentation. Talo kami eh hehe 4th place lang ata ehehe (out of eight) pero at least it was fun. Then ayun perfect pa yung score ko sa quiz hehe neat...

Before PE shoot around muna. BUt nagkayayaan ng 3 on 3 (na naging 4 on 4) ewan Stupid shooting touch ahaha pero at least may mga nice plays ahaha.

PE 101 reporting lang ayun hehe I got a 37 out of 50 dun sa midterms hehe ayos na rin yun.

After Pe basketball nanaman, leche binaboy kaming dalawa ni Jc haha lupit nung kalaban namin eh, oh well at least uhm nakalaro ulit ako.

maaga ako nakatulog baduy naman

Now on to our feature presentation...

Uhm math, err I dunno hehe I guess Im understanding the lesson now ahaha. A few more practice questions should do the trick...

After math, Chris and I went to the Com arts parking hehe. We were waiting for Vanjo and Euric. Haha Saya, andami palang magandang tanawin dun... Hehe in the wrods of Euric "Shit Chong, naiinlove ako" wahaha...

We went to Megamall to play Initial D. Wahah saya, I finally won a battle race against Chris ahaha ayos to, hehe I really felt my Initial D skills improve hehe.

Ayun went back to School. Medyo 15 minutes late kami pero Ok lang hehe buhay pa naman...

Haha tuesday night ngayon hmm basta wala lang...

Currently Listening to:
Christopher Cross - Think of Laura

No comments: