Tuesday, January 25, 2005

True...

I won't talk
I won't breathe
I won't move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I don't look
But deep inside the corner of my mind
I'm attatched to you
mmmm

I'm weak, it's true
Cause I'm afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cause my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
It's time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

You don't know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move
I'm weak, it's true

I'm just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know you met me?

I know when I go
I'll be on my way to you
The way that's true

Ewan ahaha, hmm medyo nakakarelate na hindi hehe

Currently Listening to:
Ryan Cabrera - True

No comments: