Friday, December 17, 2004

Songs

Im also typing my lit paper while blogging.

Actually I was already finished with it, but then I left the diskette in the house so I had to do another one oh well...

While I was in the "optional" math class I found myself singing perfect christmas by Jose Mari Chan. I don't know it just suddenly popped in my head...

My idea of a perfect Christmas
Is to spend it with you
In a party
Or dinner for two
Anywhere would do
Celebrating the yuletide season
Always lights up our lives
Simple pleasures are made special too
When their shared with you


Wala lang, nice lines....

While walking to this computer lab, I found myself singing As long as You Love me by the BackstreetBoys ahaha sayang wala si James or si Chris walang sumasabay di tuloy kumpleto ang boy band. PEro it really is weird since I don't have any idea where the song came from hehe...

Oh well Back to my paper...

No comments: