Friday, December 03, 2004

Senti...

Brownout yesterday, I wasn't able to blog before it happened so there hehe...

For some reason Im in a very sentimental mood today. I guess listening to "senti" mp3's all night affected me. Hehe All night since brownout and even if there was a storm it still felt very very hot ahaha.

Some lines from the songs I was listenin to...

Jennifer - If You Were Here
If you were here with me
you could feel the way I do now.
If you were here with me
you could see what I am looking for now.


Siam Shade - Tears I Cried
You take the tears I cried and lift me up to the bluer skies
Yes, you gave me hope and meaning to my life, I love you so
You never asked me why, just smiled and took all the tears I cried
Baby, now I know what love is and what I am living for...


Gin Blossoms - As Long as It Matters
I'll be all right
As long as it matters
As long as you're here with me now


Ntwine - I Hope It's You
Someone who feels for me
Who's constantly inlove with me
Someone who won't sat goodbye
Someone Who can change my life
I hope its you


Gundam X OST - Human Touch
When you find love in your heart
You can believe from the start
Dreams they come true
It all comes to you, oh all at once
if you believe in human touch


Goo Goo Dolls - Name
But you could hide beside me
Maybe for a while
And I won't tell no one your name


Bellefire - Can't Cry Hard Enough
I can't cry hard enough
No, I can't cry hard enough for you to hear me now


X Japan - Tears
Loneliness Your Silent Whisper Fills A River of tears throught he night
Memory you never let me cry and you, you never said goodbye
Sometimes our tears blinded the love
we lost our dreams along the way
but I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
never thought you'd leave me alone

Time through the rain has set me free
Sands of time will keep your memory
Love everlasting fades away
alive within your beatless hear
dry your tears with love


Matagal tagal na rin akong hindi nakaramdam ng ganito...

No comments: