Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Immaculate Concepcion

Woke up at around 11:00 already, hehe slept kinda late so I guess that's why...

Was up till 3 I guess, talking with someone on the fone. Haha Kulitan lang, Im really enjoying these kinds of conversations. The kind where you really don't have anything important to talk about, nothing to say really but you end up staying on the phone for hours... I dunno. Don't want to assume things or anything...

I guess I didn't really have that much self control. I went ahead and bought another Copy of Nba Live 2005. I haven't won a game yet damn! They practically removed the effectiveness of the pro hop so I had to change my playing style hehe.

Damn Nba live 2005, I wasn't able to do my english paper today aahaha...

Glacial Love
Currently Listening to:
Dance Dance Revolution - Dub I Dub

No comments: