Saturday, July 10, 2004

Guidance Workshop

I had to go to ateneo today, Guidance workshop thingie.

Well the guidance workshop was over pretty quick. It was scheduled at 1:00 - 5:00 but it was over at around 4:00. During the workshop thingie I found out that I am an INFP, I am an Introvert (some blockmates dont believe this), an intuitive, a feeling and perceptive person ehehe. Well I dunno I guess the description does fit me.

After the workshop, I went with khristian and nikki to SBC. We joined up with Lace and Chris. Then all of us went to Mcdonalds and saw kathy and friends with Rhea. After that we went to Jolibee to meet up with James, Luigi, Hans and Vanjo. Didnt really stay with them since I wanted to go home quickly.

Well that's all I can say for the day, Nothing really happened anyway. Im pretty excited for tomorrow's game.

Thought for the day:
D...L..S...U Animo La Salle!

No comments: