Monday, February 23, 2004

This foreboding hasn't changed, I still feel it. These days are getting blurry...

Im so darn tired. School work is really stressing me out. Hehe makes me wonder how I still can manage to waste some time blogging...

today, people were talkin a whole lot about UP. It was very common to hear "Pasado ka UP" and cheers and jeers for those who passed and to those who did not. I passed UP... but that doesn't mean that I'm going to study there, a lot of people are saying that it would be such a waste to let the opportunity pass, they say that many aspire to study in the State university, but I don't know Up just doesn't appeal to me the way it does to most people. I still think that while UP is Good, it is kinda overrated.

Yes im undecided in my choice of school but one thing's for sure; no one can force me to choose any of them.

No comments: