Wednesday, February 25, 2004

some realizations...

hmm some realizations i had, thanks to the beerkada site of Lyndon Gregorio(beerkada.tk). Actually these are his realizations but after reading them I think it made me realize things as well.

I Just Realized...
It is not about women preferring jerks over nice guys. It's about women preferring confidence.


There had been times when a girl would talk to me about relationship problems and I would say to myself "what the heck did she see in that guy, there are so many nicer guys out there". But after reading that line I realized that most of these so called "jerks" are the ones who are very confident in the way they talk and act. Heck the guy could be a complete idiot but he carries himself in a way that would make you think that he is someone who can challenge for the smartest guy in the world...

Now some self checking was needed. I realized that when Im around girls Im usually one of those shy, quiet persons who wouldnt speak up at all, something like an insecure nerd. I guess that's a reason why I dont really interact well with girls, I guess this is also because I used to believe that girls really dont like "loud" guyz and those who dont really put their best feet forward when they are with them.are proud of being who they are. But then i realized that the way I approached this was that I became shy and kinda hid what I am capable of... Hehe i guess I need to change my attitude about it. I guess I should realize that being proud of my talents is not being boastful, just being confident...

No comments: