Sunday, February 22, 2004

Hanggang dito na lamang at hanggang sa muli...

Ok this is my first post though I've been wanting to make a blog in a long while but well I guess I became quite busy with studies and stuff so it kinda took a while.

Hmm right now Im feeling quite sad for some reason, maybe the sentimentality of me leaving high school is finally getting inside my head. I guess the seniors of the MCHS glee club (neat show) should be blamed for this one. When they sang "Hanggang sa Muli" last night, it kinda set off the emotions that I had been trying to ignore for about a month now. Hehe I know Im sounding like a sentimental fool now or maybe just a fool, but it's better than just keeping it in...

I guess it's true that every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. Don't get me wrong Im happy to go to college, it's just that many things have happened in high school that makes me wish that this part of my life would last just a little bit longer.

No comments: